This document describes the CleanEnergy Services (CES) Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct describes CES’sprinciples, standards, and the moral and ethical expectations that allrepresentatives are held to as they interact within the organization, with CES’scustomers as well as the broader stakeholder ecosystem of the company.
It is the expectation of CES that its suppliers and contractors perform their work in line with this Code of Conduct.
This document shall be managed, reviewed, and updated by the CES management team on an as needed basis. Please check with CES management to obtain the latest revision by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a CES representative or customer observes non-compliance or risk of non-compliance by one of its representatives regarding this Code of Conduct, please communicate such information to email@example.com.
Safety, Quality, Trust, and Efficiency are CES’s values. These are core to our Code of Conduct and all work is done in line with these principles. Our Code of Conduct supports and upholds the principles of the United Nations Global Compact.
Safe is how we do our work. Everyone in the organization is responsible for performing their work in a safe manner and obligated to stop the work if it cannot be executed safely.
CES will always ensure that everyone in the organization has the tools and knowledge to perform their tasks in a safe manner. This includes:
· All employees of CES shall be provided adequate conditions and training to perform their scope of work.
· The workplaces, machinery, equipment, and processes used by CES are safe and without risk to health.
· The chemical, physical and biological substances and agents used by CES and its employees are without risk to health when the appropriate measures of protection are taken.
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided to prevent risk of accidents or of adverse effects to health.
The execution of every CES project - no matter the size or scope - is held to the highest standard of quality. We expect all CES employees to strive for excellence daily. Everyone in the organization will follow the best work practices available and will continuously help improve these. Everyone in the CES organization continuously strives to meet and exceed customer expectations.
CES has clear standard operating procedures, underpinned by training and guidelines to provide all employees with clear expectations and deliverables. All employees are expected to follow best-in-class operating procedures and perform their work in line with these procedures.
We believe we are differentiated from our competition in that we provide consistent, reliable services of the highest quality. We ask our employees to think from the viewpoint of our customers and provide them with the services they want, as well as to anticipate services we can perform to avoid disruptions and ensure optimal operations.
Trust is essential to CES’s success. We do the right thing and can trust each other to do the right thing.
● CES commits to support and protect internationally proclaimed human rights.
● Every employee shall be treated with respect and dignity. No employees shall be subject to any physical, sexual, psychological, or verbal harass mentor abuse.
● No person shall be subject to any discrimination in employment, including hiring, compensation, advancement, discipline, termination, or retirement, based on gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political opinion, social group, or ethnic origin.
● CES adheres to rules and conditions of employment that respect and safeguard worker rights under national and international labor and social security laws and regulations.
● There shall be no use of forced labor, including prison labor, indentured labor, bonded labor or other forms of forced labor.
● No person shall be employed under the age of 18 or under the age for completion of compulsory education, whichever is higher.
● No one working for CES will seek to influence others, either directly or indirectly, by offering, paying, or receiving bribes or kickbacks, or by any other means that is considered unethical, illegal, or harmful to our reputation for trust and quality.
We always seek to increase efficiency in the work we do. This means looking for improvements whenever, wherever. Everyone in the organization is expected to speak up and listen to suggestions for improvement.
CES aims to work in the most efficient way possible to minimize environmental impacts of our work and will actively pursue initiatives that will help reduce our carbon footprint. We strive to employ sustainable practices in everything that we do. Sustainability is at the center of our company’s mission.
We aim to continuously improve the way we do our work and will provide the right equipment and training to our people to be able to improve. Communication with our clients is a high priority for CES to be able to identify how and where improvements can be made.
A core part of our mission is to continually strive to improve our operating procedures to deliver value to our customers. Every member of the CES organization is invited to make suggestions for improvement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.